SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

What pivot bar and balance shoe part I need

A home owner from New Jersey says:
My window needs pivot bar and balance show replacement. I have attached picture of it. Can you please help me identify matching replacement part no?
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe & pivot bar.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It looks like the pivot bar could be our 26-040. Compare its dimensions to your hardware and let me know if they match up. As for the pivot shoe, I'm not as sure. It looks like it could be 1-1/4" wide, is that correct? Could you also tell me its thickness?
A quick learner says:
More accurate Lock shoe / Balance shoe dimension: 1-1/4” width, (9/16" or 17/32”) height, 2-1/32” long

Pivot bar dimension: 3” long, 3/16” height, 5/16” width

Do you have stainless steel pivot instead of 26-040 (only metal). I have metal pivot, and they are rusted in all of my windows, I want to change all to stainless steel (or better quality)?

The lock shoe looks like 15-046, but I am not sure.

Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for getting back to us. Yes, I think the 15-046 is a good match. As for the pivot bar, I'm afraid that we do not have a stainless steel version of our 26-040. However, it does come zinc plated to resist corrosion. I hope that helps!
A home owner says:
Should I use 15-121/15-015, over 15-046? Though color not like mine lock shoe, the dimensions (1-1/4” width, (9/16" or 17/32”) height, 2-1/32” long) are matching closely?

Is there any different between 15-121/15-015, over 15-046?
Profile picture of Tom
Yes, the differences lie in the thickness of the pivot shoe. Each of those shoes has a different thickness. Which one is closer to yours?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)