What screen keys do I have?

A quick learner from Johns Island, SC says:
While I can't identify my windows, the screen keys appear identical to 95-181 except for the diagonal, which is 3/16". From what I have read on your posts, the 95-181 has a 1/16" diagonal, which, if used, will result in a 3/16" gap with the window frame. The 95-169 shows a 3/16" diagonal, but doesn't show any other dimensions. Are the other dimensions the same as the 95-181 so that I can use the 95-169 in order to maintain the proper frame width?

Thank you for your help.

Tim
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Tim. What is the brand of your window? The 95-169 is meant for Andersen windows, while the 95-181 is meant for Pella. The two brands are very unique and never mix. If you tell me what your brand is we can work from there.
I cannot find any name on the window to tell me the manufacturer. That was why I was trying to get the demension of 95-169. With the exception of the diagonal, 95-181 is a match.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The dimensions of the 95-169 are a little different from the 95-181. While the thickness is the same at 3/8", the width is approximately 9/16", not 1/2". Even if they were the same dimensions, though, these two corners are not interchangeable. If your corner is identical to the 95-181 like you said above, then the 95-169 would not work.

I think at this point it would be best if we see a few pictures of your existing corner. That will help give us a better idea of what you're working with.
See attached photo.
A customer submitted image of their screen corner.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Thank you for the picture, it's a huge help. This is an old Andersen screen corner. Unfortunately, I don't think this style is available any longer. The closest possible match we have is our 95-169, but I do not know if it would work or not.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.