SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

What side of the drawer back stops (32-100) get installed against the back of the drawer?

A quick learner from NJ says:
Hi,

I just purchased the drawer back stops, product code 32-100. Which side gets put up against the back of the drawer - the side with the shorter tab or the side with the longer tab?

Thanks so much!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The side with the short, sloped tab is put against the drawer.
A quick learner from NJ says:
Thank you so much for your quick response. I'm so sorry, but I realized when I looked at the tabs, one is "short" lengthwise and one is "short" depthwise, so I didn't ask the question very well, and both have slopes in a way. Does the side with the tab that have the corners angled in go against the drawer? (I attached a picture of the side I'm referring to). Thanks again for your help and sorry for the confusion!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's no problem. Looking at the picture below, the side on the left is what faces the drawer.
Profile view of 32-100
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)