What size screen frame will 95-163 fit into?

A quick learner says:
I bought your Octagon Window Corners, part #95-163, but I can't find screen frame parts that they fit at local dealers, so I'll have to order them on line. You don't appear to sell frames, so can you tell me what size screen frame these octagon corners are designed to fit? Much appreciated.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting in our discussion board. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Now, our 95-163, Octagon Window Corner, is meant for a 7/16" rolled metal screen frame. However, you should keep in mind that there are different shapes for this sized screen frame, so it will not work all frames of this size. Have you tried it with a 7/16" rolled screen frame yet?
A quick learner from Ticonderoga, NY says:
Yes, I know it's a 7/16", but it's the thickness I don't know; frames come in various thicknesses. The only ones sold locally are much too thin for your 95-163, Octagon Window Corner to fit into. It's the thickness I was hoping that you could provide. Thanks.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Actually, 7/16" is the thickness. Perhaps you're referring to the width? If so, I believe that the 95-163 can be used on a 3/4" wide frame.
A quick learner from Ticonderoga, NY says:
That's it! Sorry I had the dimensions reversed, but you've answered my question, and I really appreciate it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.