What stamp do I have

A home owner from michigan says:
Hello,
I am looking to replace several pairs of 1/2 channel balances. First, I am not sure of a perfect match by looking at your selection: it appears that series 350 is the closest. Second, regarding the stamp option, 24 D is stamped on the side of my channel balance, but it doesn't match your selection. What is my next step to continue.
Thank you,
Matt
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Matt. Usually a stamp of 24D corresponds to our 2440 option, but you should weigh your window sash and make sure it falls under that range just in case.
A home owner from ortonville mi says:
The window sash weighs 22 lbs. If the 2440 option that you recommended still applies, where can I find it?

I have discovered my windows are Weather Shield.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Matt. According to the weight chart on the page for the S350-25, two balances with the 2440 option can carry a window sash weight of 19 through 24 pounds. It looks like the 2440 is the best option for you.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.