SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

What type of Snap-in vinyl glazing bead is this?

A home owner says:
Trying to find and order my correct snap-in vinyl glazing bead for my window; the outer dimension is 3/4" and the snap in dimension is 3/8". Would greatly appreciate it if you could identify the correct one to order? See attached photos.
Thank you.
User submitted a photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. This picture is very blurry, so I'm not sure what could work as a replacement. You could start out by looking at our 55-164. Could this be a possible match? If not, can you please take a clearer picture of the profile? Thank you!
A home owner says:
Thank you for your response. The 55-164 might work. However, I do have a few concerns. I did remeasure the snap in side on mine and it is 5/16'''. My concern is the part that curves in. On mine, this part measures 1/16''. Also, I noticed on the video on your website that they show that this part bends back and forth. Mine does not. Does that matter? I have retaken the blurry photo. Also, I have included a photo of the snap in part where it curves in. Let me know if you still think that the 55-164 will work on my window. Thank you.
User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
After reviewing your new pictures, I think I agree with Dave. The 55-164 looks like our best match. I recommend you double check your dimensions just in case.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)