SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

What would be the equivalent parts

A quick learner from Moon Twp, PA says:
I have two 48" sliding mirror doors. The track is worn and the doors (the rollers) always pop off the track. I am looking to replace two 48" tracks, as well as, a total of 8 rollers.
User submitted photo of their closet door roller.
A quick learner from Moon Twp, PA says:
After further review of your products. It looks like the roller is the 23-028. Although I didn't provide the best picture for the track - it looks like it may be the 23-258 or 23-261. The tracks that I have are 48" long. Hence, I believe that I will have to get the 23-261 and cut it in half unless you have another solution. Also, do you have this track in white?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the roller looks like our 23-028. As for the track, you could use something like our 23-270, though cutting down the 23-261 is also a possibility. See what you think.
A quick learner says:
The main issue that I have had with the current track is that it is all warped and bent. Cost for the 23-270 is definitely more appealing. Is it pretty sturdy? I am looking just to make the door more functional. We are planning on selling this house within the year.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 23-270 is sturdy, yes, but not much more than other tracks. If your original track is warped and bent then there could be a few reasons for it. In my experience it could be because the doors are exceptionally heavy. It could also be from heavy objects rolling over the track over time. One of the more common issues is because the foundation that the track rests on is not secure enough. Could any of these issues be a possible cause?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)