SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Wheel Housing

A contractor from Westbury, New York says:
I am in need of a matching wheel housing or one that would be able to replace this one if possible, please.
User submitted photos of a roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I just had a few questions before we suggest anything.

First, would you happen to have any of the original wheels on hand? If so, what is their diameter? Can you also tell me the thickness and height of the housing? Finally, what is this roller used for? Thanks!
A contractor says:
Unfortunately, I was not able to get my hands on a sample of the original wheels, but the roller is used in a window system. The dimensions of the housing however, are roughly: 3 1/4''(L) x 7/16''(W) x 1''(H)
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I've never seen a window roller like this! I'm not sure what you have. Based on your dimensions, you could possibly consider our 81-138 twin-wheel assembly, but I can't say for sure if it will work for you. You could also browse through our selection of replacement wheels and see if anything here may fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)