Wheel assembly for Kinco slider

A home owner from Wellington,Florida says:
I have a door I think is a Kinco. The only information I can read reliably from the door is Mark 2 and SGD C30/SGD C45. Can you tell me from this information if you have wheel assembly replacements? I can remove the panel and the old one before ordering, I was just trying to avoid doing it twice. Thank You, Rob
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Rob. Unfortunately, I cannot use this information to identify what roller you need. I can tell you that Kinco single glazed doors have used our 81-020, and Kingo dual glazed doors have used our 81-153, but I cannot guarantee that these are what you have. The only way to know would be to remove yours from the door and compare them to our specs. If neither match, you can take a few pictures and submit them here along with dimensions and I will try my best to find a better match.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.