SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Wheel for screen door

A home owner from New Britain, CT says:
Please see the picture of the Wheel for a screen door.
I can't find this kind anywhere hope you can help
The dimensions are
about .230 width
about 1 inch round
and the concave area is about .120 deep.
User submitted photos of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have an exact match for this. You can see our entire selection of screen door replacement wheels in this section. One of our wheels may work, though I'm not sure.
A quick learner says:
I seen your selection and i can't tell without more detail, thats why i sent you the pictures and dimentions of the wheel i am looking for. So you can help me find one that matchs. Why would you have a area to submit pictures and dimentions if your going to respond with not sure and look at our selection.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have searched all over, but we have not found an exact match for this. If we had something closer to your picture I would be more than happy to suggest it, but our research proved fruitless. The only option we have left for you is to see if you can adapt one of our standard rollers, but you would have to use your best judgement in that scenario. We have no way of knowing for sure if one of the parts we carry can work for you, since yours isn't an exact match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)