Wheels on Andersen Screen

A home owner from Mullica Hill, NJ 08062 says:
There are 2 numbers on the glass, not sure which one is the model number.

NFRC 013/014 High Perfermance
1GCCRCBA 1GMAC CIG 37-01

I need to replace the wheels on the bottom of the screen, the wheels have a roller that fits on a track to keep the door in place.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid nothing printed on the glass would help us identify the rollers for the screen door. I will need to see pictures of them removed in order to identify a replacement.

In the meantime, you could possibly consider our 84-020 or 84-070. I don't know if these are yours, but they were popular with Andersen screen doors in the early 2000s.
A home owner from Mullica Hill, NJ 08062 says:
Tom,

The part 84-070 sure looks like the product. I will confirm and get back to you. Thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.