SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Where can I find a drawer bracket with stamp HDI CR?

A home owner from Phoenix AZ says:
I am trying to locate a rear socket/bracket for a drawer in my kitchen The slider has a stamp of HDI CR on it and no other distinguishing features. I have attached a picture. Can I purchase from you?

Pleasse let me know. I have been looking all over for this part with no luck!!
Thanks soooooo much!

Wendy
A customer submitted photo of a drawer bracket.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Wendy.

Is there any chance you could remove the bracket and submit another picture? We can't quite make it out when it's installed with the track.

Thanks for your cooperation!
A home owner from Phoenix Az says:
Here are some more pictures of the piece we are looking for.

Thanks so much!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Wendy

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter! I believe that we have located a possible replacement part, however it is not currently available. We will post an update on the discussion board as soon as we have more information for you.
A quick learner from Colorado Springs says:
Hello.
I recently bought a Classic Home, built in 1994. In one of the cabinets the drawer sliders are broken. I do not know where to find the replacement parts. Lowes and Home Depot didn't have anything similar and I can't find anything online.

In the attached photos you can see the end of the slider that fits into the white plastic piece which plugs into the rear of the cabinet.

Do you sell something I can use?

Thank you.

Chris
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see SWISCO product code 32-124, Sliding Drawer Track Bracket
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)