Which SWISCO 28 inch 2730 channel balance do I need?

A quick learner from Las Cruces says:
Hi,

Please can you advise me which SWISCO 28 inch 2730 channel balance to order, based on the attached photos?

Thanks

Robin
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Based on detailed measurements, channel balance S395-28 looks like the 'closest' match, but I have a couple of questions...

1. My shoe appears to have the dimensions shown in the attached photo, DSC3870. Will the 15-0001 shoe included in S395-28 be OK?

2. Will the hook in the S395-28 work the same as the hook in my photo, DSC3874?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Robin. I agree, the Series 395 appears to be our best match. I would wager your shoe depth measures 1-1/16" instead of 1-3/32" due to wear over the years. Happens all the time with these nylon pieces. As for the hook, ours should work the same way, yes.
Thanks Tom :)

I went ahead and ordered the Series 395 and it arrived today; what great service!!

They installed fine and the window works perfectly now.

Thanks again!

Robin
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Glad to hear it! Thank you for ordering with us, it means a lot. If you need anything else, we're always here to help.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.