Which channel balance option to choose

A quick learner from Georgia says:
I have several windows about 32x51 in size that need new balances. The sash weighs 15 pounds. The existing balance is 24" long has the marking 23 B and the BSI marking.

I'm pretty sure that the balance I need is part S351-24 but I don't know if I should order option 2320 or 2330.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Is the sash exactly 15 pounds? It might go a little over. Personally, I would go with the 2320, since that's what the original builders chose (23 B corresponds to our 2320 option).
A quick learner from Georgia says:
It weighed 14.9 pounds. I wasn't sure if these were the original balances since it has been a rental unit with a fair amount of deferred maintenance. Would 2320 be the best option?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Since it's just under 15 pounds, I would go with 2320, yes. As you can see on the chart under the S351-24, two balances with the 2320 option can hold a window sash weight of 9 through 15 pounds.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.