Which end is up

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
My lower door assembly looks like the upper door assembly, and vice versa. The door doesn't appear to be on upside down, but considering the hack we had install it, anything is possible, and the thing has never really worked right. Would there be any other reason why this would be? I'm really looking just for the plastic wheel that fits into the assembly, because one of ours is broken.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The 84-078, Andersen Upper Screen Door Roller, is only used at the top of the patio screen door. The plastic wheel to this roller assembly is not available separately.
A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Sure enough. I took a closer look, and the moron did install the door upside down. A quick 180, and a flip of the handle from left to right, and the thing works like charm. Should have checked this out earlier, since the guy screwed up just about everything else he touched too.
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.