SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for two drawer rollers

A home owner from USA says:
Can u tell me which replacement parts I need for these 2 items.
User submitted a photo of unknown hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Look at our 32-021 and 32-045 and see how well these parts match up to your own.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)