SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

White Foam Weather strip

A quick learner from Colorado says:
I'm looking for this push-in style weather strip for wood windows.The two "fins" that push into the track are .10" wide are .20" long/deep. The foam seem offset to the fins and is approximately .35" long from the fin to the edge and about .20" thick. It's hard to tell the real shape since they have all been smashed in the windows since installed around 1991. I appreciate any comments and hope the pictures help.
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 58-170, foam filled weatherseal. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
Paul,
You are a rockstar! Thanks for the help, that sure looks like the correct product.
Profile picture of Paul
Great! I'm glad it's a match. Maybe I should go on American Idol!
Paul,

Here is another one for you guys. This is window glazing. It is about 5/8" on the side that is exposed and is 1/2" on the side that snaps in. I think it looks a lot like 55-017, but it does not have the return on the exposed side. I hope the pictures help and thank you.
A customer submitted image of their window glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Good to see you again! We may be able to help with this glazing, yes. How about our 55-080? Look it over and see if you agree. Keep in mind you may need to trim the leg going behind the glass.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)