White Tilt latch for Traco TR-5000 Aluminum double hung Replacement Window

A home owner from Chicago says:
The right hand side tilt latch appears to have broken
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Could I see some pictures of the tilt latch in question? Actually, it may be best to see a picture of it's partner. The less damaged it is, the better able I'll be able to identify it. Let me know!
A home owner from Chicago says:
Sorry I don't know how to remove the Traco TR500 springlatch for a better view.

2353 is the left hand side of the window. 2355, the right hand side notch and top are missing. There are no exterior screw holes in the front or top view of the window frame. Since then I've had to duct tape it during high winds.
I would appreciate if you could identify the replacement part and provide any other information about replacement.
Thank you

Jean
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Looks like you have interior tilt latches. These are a little tricky. You will have to remove the top from the sash in order to replace them. You may want the help of a handy person.

As for the hardware itself, I can't say with any certainty what you have while it's still installed, but I think it appears similar t our 26-001. If that is what you have, then you may also want to consider the 26-014 inside portion, as well as the 26-016 spring and 26-017 spring retainer. Again, however, I am not sure if that is what you have.
A quick learner from Chicago, IL says:
Sorry Tom,

My handyman states 26-014 I received from Swissco is to large for the Traco window. I looked at an earlier thread regarding a Traco 5000 windows dated March 6, 2013 from Lancaster, PA. That latch resembles mine. Here are views of 26-014 and the broken Traco Latch. Note that 26-014 has a channel and the Traco does not. The handyman says the parts I received can be kept for my Scientific Windows but to ask you for a better fit.

Thank you
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the extra images. Please take a look at our 26-069 sash tilt and see if this might be a better fit. I can't guarantee that it's the one you need, but it might be the best we have.
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.