SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

White plunger pin with white "L" handle

A home owner from Dowagiac, Michigan 49047 says:
White plunger pin with white "L" handle. I use the handle to pull (force) the screen into place as they are always off in dimension a bit. The cheap white plunger that inserts into the frame comes off and I have lost a few pin assemblies or just the plunger that inserts into the frame..Photo with dimensions attached..
User submitted a photo of a screen pin.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I recommend that you look at either our 70-171 or 70-206 and see if either of these could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)