Will 39-107FK work for my Marvin window?

A contractor from Farmington hills mi says:
I want window folding handles for Marvin casmant windows in white is your handle no 39-107FK will it fit please see attached picture for the existing window with a crank Handel my customer want to replace it with the true folding handle and cover and do we get Spechel contractor price
marvin window
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't think our 39-107FK will fit in your case. The style is similar, but it has a centered handle. Your handle looks offset, though it could just be a trick of the angle. If possible, please remove the cover and handle from your operator so we can see the base underneath. That will help us come up with a possible replacement option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.