Will 70-219 work for Pella screens?

A handy person from USA says:
Will these work with Pella window screens? 5 Pack, Snap-On Plunger Pin Assemblies Product Code: 70-219
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I personally like the 70-009 pins. However, it would depend on exactly you plan to use them for. Pella normally uses a knife latch (like our 70-143P) for their screens, not plunger pins. If you are making new screens, a pull pin could be a good alternative fastener. The knife latches are a little difficult to install in a new screen. I have used pull pins in the past to install a screen in an Andersen window in my son's apartment and it worked very well. All it took was to drill some holes in the screen frame and into the window frame to secure the screen.
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.