Will Door Roller 23-080 Fit?

A quick learner from Chino, CA says:
It looks like your 23-080 will fit my mirrored closet doors. Could you please confirm for me?
User submitted photos of a mirror closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 23-080 housing is 1-1/8" high and the center of the screw way to the bottom of the housing is 1-1/16". It's very close, so double check your dimensions to be see if they might match.
A quick learner from Chino, CA says:
It is very close. The measure from the center of screw to the bottom of the wheel housing itself is 1-1/16. I'll try buying one first to see if it fits for sure.
Thanks!
A quick learner from Chino says:
I received the roller today and it's a perfect fit. Thanks!
My only problem is that the roller doesn't seem to turn freely. Should it be hard to turn or should I spray some lubricant on the bearing?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great! Glad to hear it. Yes, give it a spray of oil and turn the wheel until it rolls freely. The grease in the bearings sometimes gel when sitting on the shelf.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.