Will Product Code: 40-049 work with a Larson Door 20592.112020906

A quick learner from USA says:
Can you please tell me if your part:
Complete Mortise Lockset, Brass
Product Code: 40-049
Will work with a Larson Door 20592.112020906
I need to replace the DFA Mortise Lever Lockset it currently has in it.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Our 40-049 may work for you, but in my experience Larson uses our 40-188. I think your best bet, at this point, would be to take a few pictures of your existing handle set and upload them here for us to see. I would also like detailed dimensions. Thank you!
A quick learner says:
Here is the picture with dimensions as requested.I am also hoping to get the same finish as current.
DFA Plate mounting Screws spaced at 7-1/8 inches.
Backset: 7/8 inch
Face Plate: 13/16 x 7-3/4
Face Plate Screws: 6-15/16
Thank You
User submitted a photo of a door handle set.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your dimensions, it does seem like the 40-049 is a good match. However, I believe that in the past, some customers did use the 40-049 as a replacement for the DFA and Emtek but had trouble installing. This is because it was not the same exact lock. With that in mind, you might have to retro fit it into your door. You may want the help of a local professional if you do not have experience with this kind of hardware.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.