Will it fit & work

A quick learner from Guam 96915 says:
I have 18 pound window, max travel 28 1/4 inches, 2ea 5/8 inch wide coil springs. Coil spring accumulator is 1 3/8 inch square-looking plastic cage 5/8 inch wide anchored to top of moving window with a #6 x 1/2 inch self-tapping screw and flat 1/2 x 1 1/2 metal tongue.

Can I use your Series 152 as replacement ??? 1/2 vs 5/8 W.
Do you have accumulators similar to mine ???
Will you ship USPS "If it Fits it Ships" ???

Thanks for your support.
Al
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Al. I'm not sure exactly what you have. Could you send me a few pictures of your current balance set up so that I can confirm the Series 152 or suggest a better alternative?
A quick learner from Guam says:
Attached is sketch of components.
User submitted a diagram of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I think I've seen this before. This is kind of a weird setup and we don't have an exact match. If I remember correctly, the housing is a die cast metal with a 5/8" spring. I believe we were able to use the S152-9 coil spring as a substitute. Check it out and see what you think.
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.