Will the S850 balance work for me?

A quick learner from Raleigh says:

Hi, On 30.5 series 850 crossbow balance, does it come with a plastic clip instead of metal at the top? The one I have is plastic and it doesn't require any screw, but have a hole for a plastic clip. And the hole is little bigger than the screw size. If replace with metal one you have, and I need to lower the spot for the screw, will it still be ok to function? 

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
They no longer make this balance with the plastic clip you have, but you can pop our 26-200 screw plug into the hole where your old clip went. This will let you screw the newer metal clip in place.
A quick learner from Raleigh says:
Thank you for your response.

Is 26-200 screw plug one size fits all? And what size and type screw do I need?

Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 26-200 is 1/4" x 1/4", and specifically designed to plug the hole used by your old hook. It's not so much "one size fits all" as it is a direct substitute. As for a screw, see our 33-090.
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.