SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Will this fit?

A quick learner says:
The rollers in my windows are similar to part no 87-189, but the channel the sit in is 1/2" wide. Will part 87-189 fit or can you recommend one that will?
A quick learner says:
Correction: The channel is 3/4" wide, not 1/2".
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Would our 87-187 be a better match? If not, can you please remove your rollers from the window and take a few pictures of them for me to look at? Thanks!
A quick learner says:
That should work. Not sure how I missed that one. Thank you.
A quick learner from spokane wa says:
I received two of the 87-187 and installed them. I had to shim the part and it was too short,( It has a 1/4" slot in which to slide) the wheel did not lift the window frame enough and the frame still road on the vinyl. Is there another piece like this but with a taller carriage housing?
Thanks,
Charlie
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work. I'm not sure what else would be better, but I would be happy to research it for you. Please take a few pictures of the original roller and upload them here for me to see. Please also provide detailed dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)