Will this fit?

A quick learner says:
The rollers in my windows are similar to part no 87-189, but the channel the sit in is 1/2" wide. Will part 87-189 fit or can you recommend one that will?
A quick learner says:
Correction: The channel is 3/4" wide, not 1/2".
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Would our 87-187 be a better match? If not, can you please remove your rollers from the window and take a few pictures of them for me to look at? Thanks!
A quick learner says:
That should work. Not sure how I missed that one. Thank you.
A quick learner from spokane wa says:
I received two of the 87-187 and installed them. I had to shim the part and it was too short,( It has a 1/4" slot in which to slide) the wheel did not lift the window frame enough and the frame still road on the vinyl. Is there another piece like this but with a taller carriage housing?
Thanks,
Charlie
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work. I'm not sure what else would be better, but I would be happy to research it for you. Please take a few pictures of the original roller and upload them here for me to see. Please also provide detailed dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.