Will this replace an All American Metal Corp lavatory door latch?

A handy person from pennsylvania says:
will this #10-561 replace an All American Metal Corp. lavatory door latch? Same outside diameter 1 and5/8".
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
No, I do not believe the 10-561 will work to replace an All American Metal Corporation lavatory latch.
Take a look at SWISCO product code 10-557, Lever Handle Assembly, I believe this is what you are looking for.
A handy person from Twin Falls, Idaho says:
I am looking for this specific latch for our lavatory at our office builing bathroom toilet stall door. I don't see the specific type in your inventory. Could you tell me if there is one model that will replace this one if you do not carry this latch anymore.
A customer submitted photo of a lavatory door latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we don't carry any lavatory door latch in that exact style. However, as long as the latch fits the door hole, it shouldn't matter; it depends on your preference. You can take a look at all our lavatory door latch replacement parts and see which one would fit your door.
A quick learner from mpls. mn says:
Can this be install in a glass toilet wall/door and meet the ADA code.

Still need to understand how this latch the door to the wall: graphic/photo is not too clear.

Pls. help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our installation video:
How to install the 10-556 lavatory knob assembly.
How to install the 10-556 lavatory knob assembly.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.