SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Will this replace an All American Metal Corp lavatory door latch?

A handy person from pennsylvania says:
will this #10-561 replace an All American Metal Corp. lavatory door latch? Same outside diameter 1 and5/8".
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
No, I do not believe the 10-561 will work to replace an All American Metal Corporation lavatory latch.
Take a look at SWISCO product code 10-557, Lever Handle Assembly, I believe this is what you are looking for.
A handy person from Twin Falls, Idaho says:
I am looking for this specific latch for our lavatory at our office builing bathroom toilet stall door. I don't see the specific type in your inventory. Could you tell me if there is one model that will replace this one if you do not carry this latch anymore.
A customer submitted photo of a lavatory door latch.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we don't carry any lavatory door latch in that exact style. However, as long as the latch fits the door hole, it shouldn't matter; it depends on your preference. You can take a look at all our lavatory door latch replacement parts and see which one would fit your door.
A quick learner from mpls. mn says:
Can this be install in a glass toilet wall/door and meet the ADA code.

Still need to understand how this latch the door to the wall: graphic/photo is not too clear.

Pls. help.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our installation video:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)