Wimmer-pivot bar

A professional from Gainesville, Tx says:
These are somewhat standard 5/16 X 3/16 X 3 pivot bar with screw 2" in. However they have small 1/16 diameter roll pin in end. I couldn't find in your catalog. Can you make? If so what is minimum quantity? Thank you.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This is a weird one. It looks like someone has a standard pivot bar like our 26-040, but altered it to work somewhat like our 26-397. I'm not sure if either would work, though. Is that pin necessary for it to function? If you're not sure, show us a picture of the pivot shoe. I wonder if the 26-040 could just work regardless.
A professional from Gainesville, Tx says:
The 26-040 won't work. Every window in the house has this, it is a manufacturer part. The pin is necessary to rotate pivot shoe as the shoe doesn't have a "nub" to engage the "c" shape of the 26-040. I believe the 26-397 will work. What is the length and diameter of the pin in the 26-397? The roll pin on the part I have is 1/16 diameter X 9/16 long.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 26-040 should still fit and work in your pivot shoe without the rolled pin. If you want the rolled pin, however, then you would need to buy the pins from a hardware store and drill the holes in the 26-040 pivot bar. I'm afraid we do sell a pivot bar with the pin already in it.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.