Purchased the incorrect tilt latches

A quick learner from Kelvington, sask says:
I ordered the 26-288 and 26-289 from you in the second photo but I need the part like the one in photo #1. Also the parts I ordered from you did not come with screws. Can I exchange these for the right parts if you have them?
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to make a recommendation, as it greatly depends on the measurements of your original latch. That said, see our 26-120 and 26-121, these may be what you want.
A quick learner from Kelvington sask says:
Just from looking The opening is too small. I sent a picture with the meadurement
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid we have not received your measurements. Can you upload them directly to this thread? Keeping all information in one spot will greatly help us as we search for a good match and avoid any future confusion.
A quick learner from kelvington says:
can I please return these?
Profile picture of Tom
You can return the latches you purchased from us at any point you wish. See our return policy for more information.
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.