SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Questions concerning my window balance

A quick learner from Margate, Florida says:
1. I have 2 bathroom windows that require a 12-1/2"long Balance 1/2" Series-S377 Top Shoe 19-018, Bottom Shoe 15-005.
The smallest that I can order from above is 13" Can balances be made 12-1/2 long or will the 13"balance work just fine?

See attached photos of balance marked 1220P

I will need 4 each

2. IN ADDITION I ALSO NEED BUBBLE SEAL FOR THE BOTTOM OF THE WINDOWS AS SHOWN ON THE ATTACHED PHOTO. THE BOTTOM IS 1/8" IN DIAMETER. I Will NEED AS FOLLOWS
1PC 52" LONG AND 2PCs 34" LONG

Could not find anything in your parts that looked similar. The "T" insert will not work on these windows. Do you have any suggestions?

Please review and advise
Henry
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A quick learner from Margate, Florida says:
Reference question 1 on earleie submission.

Not sure if it will help in your evaluation of the 12-1/2" balance but I did measure the window and it measures 13" as shown on the photo attached.

Thanks for your assistance
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Henry! Yes, I see what you mean. I think you can go with a 13" Series 377 channel balance, based on that picture. I would also recommend our 1220 option. I'm not sure about the weatherstripping, though. Could something like our 58-026 work? This is an adhesive wool pile that sticks right to the surface of the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)