SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window Beading

A home owner from Dallas Tx says:
To Whom It May Concern:

My window beading has suffered severe hail damage. The beading is 16 years old. As you can see in the photos, I'm needing to replace the beading ASAP. Because they are all very brittle, and they crack when trying to take them off. I am unable to provide a name, part number, marking etc., These are what the builder (D.R. Horton Home) used, built in 2001

If you can at least tell me what kind of beading I currently have installed or what you all have that would work just as well for my windows.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

James
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, James. We have received your pictures, but unfortunately, we cannot identify what you have. All glazing more or less looks the same while installed. We will need you to remove a small undamaged sample and show us a clear shot of it from the end. We will also need your measurements. In the meantime, you can review our entire section of replacement glazing here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)