Window Channel Balance

A contractor from Virginia says:
I have a customer with a broken channel balance for a vinyl window. We do not know the manufacturer but are trying to locate a replacement balance. The only markins on the balance are: k 211000HN
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look through our 1/2" wide non-tilt channel balances section and try to match up the shoes of your balance with the Series that we provide. Let me know if you find something that works!

If you aren't sure, please let me know the length of your metal channel and, if at all possible, please upload a few pictures of your top attachment as well, and I will try to help you find the appropriate Series.
A contractor from Markham, VA says:
Hi!

Thank you for your help. None of the photos seem to match properly, as our wheels are stationary and do not move apart any. I've uploaded a photo of the opposite end. The full length including shoes is 23". Let me know if you need any additional info or photos.

Thanks again!!
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! I can see why none of our existing Series don't seem to match; your top attachment is different. I believe your balance will have to be custom made.

I just need a bit more information before we begin. First, please give me the length of just the metal channel; do not include the shoes in your measurement. Based on your stamp, I'm guessing it may be more like 22", but if it's not, I will need to know the weight of your sash, as well, so that we may determine the proper stamp option.
A contractor from Markham, VA says:
Hi! The metal measurement is 22". Please let me know if I can provide anything additional to help. Thanks!!
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you. Please take a look at our Custom Channel Balance Order Form I have started for you and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.

You may also want to take a look at our 18-093 top sash guides. Could you use any of these?
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.