SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window Channel Balance: DB102 2730

A quick learner from Ft. Worth says:
Howdy, am (like everyone else) trying to determine which replacement balance I need.

Length of the metal bar is 28". Embossed are the letters
2730 (perpendicular to the first two lines).

The top appears to be a 19-005 - the measurements match, though there's an extra rib not shown in the 19-005.

The foot I'm less sure about. Naturally I can't seem to get the piece separated from the frame, so it's either a 15-001 or 15-002. The length is, so far as I can measure, 1-1/16". Not 1-1/8", but definitely more than 1".

Any help greatly appreciated.
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! If you need help identifying your bottom shoe, please take a look at this chart and pick out the example that resembles your shoe more closely. This will help determine your balance Series.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Actually, upon further inspection, we believe that your shoe might be our 15-002. We do not have a current channel balance Series that incorporates both the 19-005 and 15-002 attachments, however, so it will have to be a custom order. Please let me know if you wish to proceed and I can set you up with a purchase form to fill out!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)