SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window Channel Balance Series 395

A handy person from Atlanta, GA says:
Hello,

Thanks in advance for your support, can you identity what part# I need to order to replace the window channel balance series 395 (see attache picture for details)?

Best,
Athir
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that sticker doesn't tell us what balance you have. In order to confirm a match, I will need to see pictures of the balance itself. Please make sure we can clearly see both ends, in addition to the stamp on the metal channel.
A quick learner from Atlanta, GA says:
Thanks Paul, I ordered 28" Series 395 Channel Balance with option: 2710.

I measure the length of the channel and it was 28" and 1/2 inch wide. Also the stamp on the side was 27 B & C.

You think my order is correct?

Thanks,
Athir
Profile picture of Paul
I can't say for sure without having seen your balance. Also the stamp should have read either 27B or 27C, not both. A stamp of 27B corresponds to our 2720 option and a stamp of 27C corresponds to our 2730 option. Assuming you do have the S395-28, you should look at the chart of options we have on that store page and use that to determine what option is best. You would need to weigh your sash, as well.
A quick learner from Atlanta, GA says:
Thanks Paul! they worked perfectly per your recommendations.

Regards,
Athir
Profile picture of Paul
Awesome, I'm glad to hear it! Thanks again for the order and please let us know if we can ever help in the future.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)