Window Channel Balance and other parts.

A quick learner from East Brunswick NJ says:
Hi, I am looking for a set of channel balance. It has 2530 BS 0 or C on engraved. The window is about 70 inches by 30 inches. The width and depth is about 15mm. On the left side of the window is the balance is attached to the window which is broken. Can you recommend which part are required for this window so that I could place the order.

I have enclosed some pictures for your reference.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. This is a special hinged balance that we can custom make. Before we get started though, I just want you to confirm a few things.

First, one balance should have our 19-008 top attachment and 15-025 bottom attachment and the balance on the other side of the window should be our 19-008. Can you confirm? Furthermore, each of these balances may have a different stamp from the other. Can you confirm that, as well? Finally, please tell me how many of each balance you will need. Thanks!
Tom,

What you sent is correct. I would need about 5 of them.I have enclosed additional photo.

Can you also see the enclosed photo of the lock, do you have this part also? Can you tell me the part no?

Thanks,

Rudy
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Tom

I need 4 of one balance should have our 19-008 top attachment and 15-025 bottom attachment.

two with 2540
and other two with 2530.

Can you help me order this?

Thanks,

Rudy
Profile picture of Tom
Sure thing, Rudy! I've emailed you two custom balance ordering links for each pair, which includes a price quote for each. You should receive it shortly.
Tom,

Thanks I placed the order.

Can you also see the enclosed photo of the lock, do you have this part also? Can you tell me the part no? See the last picture.

Thanks,

Rudy
User submitted photo of their window hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Certainly! I actually believe this is the hinge. See our 15-058 for a possible match.
Tom,

Thanks so much for the help, I purchased 15-058 today.

Can you also see the enclosed photo of the lock, do you have this part also? Can you tell me the part no?

Thanks,

Rudy

Profile picture of Tom
Ah, this part is known as a tilt latch. See our 18-027. This may be what you need.
Awesome job, thanks you very much Tom!

Regards,

Rudy
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.