SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window Coil Part needed

A quick learner from Wilmington, NC says:
I have 2 parts I need to identify and order if possible. These are related to the coils.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for getting in touch with us. I think you may want to look at our 15-204 Coil Dual Support. Does this look like it could work for you? I can't quite be certain based on these pictures, but I think it's a reasonably close match. Take a look and let me know what you think!
A quick learner from Wilmington, NC says:
I wondered about that one too. The picture on your site didn't show the front view of the part. Do you have any other pictures?

Also, are both of my pictures possibly the same part... maybe the picture of the one on the right serves as a cover to the part on the left with the 2 screws shown?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's possible that they are the same cover, but made by different manufacturers. Whoever repaired the window last could have just replaced one cover, or had to substitute one cover with something else. Either way, I think our 15-204 is pretty close. Here is an alternate picture for you.
A SWISCO image of the 15-204.

You may also want to consider our Series 140 coil balance system, if you need to replace the springs. Just double check to make sure they can fit in the jamb.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)