Window Crank

A home owner from Denville NJ says:
Attached is a black metal Caradco Window crank. I am wondering if there is a replacement part that is white instead of black and with a fold in handle instead of the handle that sticks out. I want to replace the entire part that is pictured in the pic, just what you can see (is that possible?) The measurements are are 5 1/8" wide - taken from the outer edge of the flat lip on both sides, 1 1/8" H and 1 3/8" deep.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It appears that you have a Truth operator in your Caradco window. I would suggest taking a look the 39-107 cover and the 39-205 folding handle. We also carry the 39-107FK folding handle and cover kit. That might be a better option. The kit comes with both the cover and the folding handle.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.