SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window Glazing Trim

A home owner from Laredo, Tx says:
Team Swisco,

Need some help to identify the window trim. It looks to be a
Tan or light sand color.

Thanks,
Gary
User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm having a hard time making out its profile. I can sort of see it in your second picture, but I would like to see it from that same angle, but removed from the window. Also, can you specify the function of this seal? Is it weatherstripping, glazing, or just a trim piece? Let me know.
A quick learner from Laredo, Tx says:
Hey Dave, my apologies for the bad pics & angle. This looks to be a vinyl snap in glazing bead. I've attached some additional pictures with the location along the window & some measurements, thanks for your patience. The color is a light tan, or possibly light sand. The vertical bead is cut at a 45 degree angle.
Thanks,
Gary
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
A quick learner from Laredo, Tx says:
Dave, this a a window vinyl glazing bead that appears to hold the glass to the aluminum frame on all four corners (edges), with the vertical pieces cut at a 45 degree angle. The pictures are of a piece I removedfrom one edge.
I will try to include some additional pics.

Thanks
Gary
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm still not sure what to recommend. This is a very unusual shape. Do you know the manufacturer of the window? Look at 55-186, as well. Could you make that work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)