SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window Grid Clips

A quick learner says:
I am interested in buying some window grid clips, part #55-159. The description says these are for a 7/8" window grid. My grids really look like they measure 1", but maybe it actually is 7/8" wide. The original grid clip was a small push in clip that had a fork on the end of it that a small nail in the grid clicked into. I don't care which style I use if you have both styles, but the plastic clip would be easier to use if it fits my existing grids. Thank you for your help, Steve Sutton
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You should remeasure the width of your grid. Our grid clip is for 7/8" wide grid.
A home owner from ma says:
My window grid clip is all plastic without the metal pin and a round insert fitted into the window and the grids are made of wood. All dimensions lead to the 55-145 clip. Is this compatible?
thanks, Joe Mac
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I am not sure what type of clip you were using, but as long as the dimensions line up it should work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)