SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window Hinges 20810 Entry Guard Truth

A home owner says:
Kitchen Windows (2) Entry Guard Truth, 20810 is what is says on the window hinges. Do you have this part? what is the cost?

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting on our Discussion Board! Based on that stamp, I suggest that you look at our 39-031 & 39-032 EntryGard Dual Arm Operators. Do these match your existing hardware? Compare their dimensions and let me know!

All pricing information can found on the respective product pages for the 39-031 & 39-032.
A quick learner from NC says:
Any indstructions on how to remove and install the Entry Guard Truth, 20810 operator? I can see the two Phillips head screws which secures the operator to the window frame. But the right angled Phillip head screwdriver I have is too long to fit under the window sill. Is there a tool that can remove and install these screws without having to remove the window sill and trim?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, no. You'll have to remove that trim to get to the operator. See the video below for instructions how.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)