SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window Joint

A handy person from Port Washington, New York says:
Hi,
Attached please find the window joint I would like to replace. My current one is not working smoothly. When I open the window to certain space it is very hard to turn it back. I have ordered the window security locks from you before.
Thanks.
Lianwei
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure exactly what you need to replace. Your photo shows part of the hinge, but also the operator arm. Based on your description it sounds like you might need the hinge. Check out our 36-013-10 for a possible replacement and let me know what you think.
A handy person from Port Washington, New York says:
Hi,
I need both hinge and operator. Can you let me know which operator I should use to replace the current one.
Thanks.
Lianwei
Profile picture of Dave
Ah, thanks for clarifying. I do not know what operator you need. If possible, please remove it from the window and show me a few pictures of it by itself so that we can find the best match.
A handy person from port washington, new york says:
Here is the picture of my current window operator.
Please let me know which one should I order.
Thanks.
User submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Thank you. Please see our 39-028E and 39-027E and see if these match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)