Acorn Window Limiter

A professional from Toronto, ON says:
Hello, we are preparing repair specifications for a building with these window limiters but I can't find any info on them. Were they spring loaded? Are they still available or what would be a reasonable replacement?

Thanks in advance!
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid Acorn has been out of business for some time, so information on their hardware is limited. I looked through an old catalog, however, but was unable to find a limiter used with the Series 2500. The closest thing I could find was our 90-139 lock and 90-140 keeper. I cannot guarantee that this will work for you.
A professional from Toronto, ON says:
Thanks very much, that's what I suspected. I will pass along the info and get further measurements.

Thanks again!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.