Window Lock & Keeper - Comfortworld

A distributor from Lexington NC says:
Please see if you are able to supply window lock & keeper or suggest substitute. Thank you
User submitted photos of a window lock & keeper.
A distributor from Lexington NC says:
also forgot to mention hole centers on lock are 2-1/16"
keeper 1-7/8"
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Comfortword windows. That said, I've made a list of possible replacement parts on the right side of this page. Look them over and see what you think.
A home owner from CO says:

The windows in my apartment are single hung Comfort World windows. The coil springs in one is broken and I need a replacement for both sides of the window. The information on the window is listing as [Series 02AO, PL #004-934; H-LC 50 36x60]. Hopefully, that information along with the attached photo will enable you to match the coil springs.

Sincerely,

David

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil spring.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, David. We do sell the individual components of this balance assembly, yes, or at least most of them. I recommend the 15-177 pivot shoe and Series 152 coil spring. Please note that these are sold separately.

That plastic cover is unfortunately not available to us, so we won't be able to supply that particular component. However as long as it's still in good condition then it can easily be reused.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.