Window Locks

A home owner from Louisiana says:
Problem:

Window locks have literrally shattered, cracked and broken. After attempts to buy locks locally none had a long enough lock latch. I've reviewed your web page and feel confident the lock I need is the 90-063W.

Below is the only pertinant information I could gather off the window frame itself...

Window indentification:

Series: 2000 DH-R25/DH-R30 MST:4080/3850

Based on your experience does the 90-063W seem to be the correct replacement lock for the above window?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot judge if the 90-063W can work for you based on that information alone. I would have to see a few pictures of your old lock, along with detailed dimensions. Specifically, I would need to know the distance between the screw holes, center-to-center, and how far the "tongue" sticks down.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.