Window Operator

A handy person from San Francisco says:
I ordered and recieved 2 window operators that loked like the correct replacement. It was real close pu not correct.The item Number is 39-194.
The bolt alignment vetically was correct but horizontialy was not with the two screw holes. That would have been fine as I could have drilled anew hole. Unfortunately the arm travel is insufficient to open and close the window. I would really ike to get the right operator for this application. The operator arm extends 4 1/2 inches from the body when fully extended (2 7/8 is length of first arm Pivot point to end of arm. Second arm is 3" total)Unit is 5 3/4 L x 7/8 w. Bottom screw holes are 1 1/8 center to center.
Vertical screw holes are 5 1/4 center to center.
numbers inside unit are 2 R. H. RD. 1963 CAN.
Other numbers PAT. NO, 198202 U. S.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Secibd set of images
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Side by Side shot of old operator and the one that I had ordered
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for submitting the detailed pictures! They are a huge help. I believe you have an old Silverline awning window. I think you should consider our 39-025 and 39-026 operators. Take a look and compare the two bottom installation holes in the casing, though, before you make a decision. This is an important detail that's easy to overlook. They should have a distance of 1-1/8" on centers. Also, instead of using that "e-ring," you will use a screw to attach it to the window linkage. What do you think?
This is a HUGE help. I had been told by a local glass company that i would not be able to find an operator for this.
Thanks so much for taking the time to research my issue.

I will order today.
Tim
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure, Tim. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
Can't thank you enough for showing me the correct part. i have been on the traiil for this part for quite some time. i installed then today and they fit like a glove and operate the windows like new.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.