SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window Parts

A home owner from Kamuela says:
Hi Customer Support,
I need 10 pairs of balances that look like this for the windows in our house. See attachments.
Do you have the parts?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A home owner from Kamuela says:
I will detach the balance and give you the information that you require to order 12 sets.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 351 or our Series 390 balances.

Now, as you can see, there is only one difference between these two Series, and that is their bottom shoe. The Series 351 uses the 15-002 while the Series 390 uses the 15-001. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
Comparison of <a href='http://www.swisco.com/Channel-Balance-Shoe/pd/Replacement-Sash-Support-Channel-Balance-Shoes/15-001'>15-001</a> & 15-002
A home owner from Kamuela, Hawaii 96743 says:
Okay, we've detached the balance from the window.

I think it's 1 inch. Also the metal part without the plastic attachments measures
28 inches. See balance 13 pic.

See pictures attached. Balance 10 and 11. They don't look like your picture?

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yours is close enough that I don't think the difference in style should matter. The most important thing is that the measurements match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)