SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window Parts

A quick learner says:
Alot of the window parts are broken. I believe I need all new parts. I Think the window is an Entry Guard window
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning. Have you seen our 39-031 and 39-032? These appear to be a match for your casement window operators. Let me know what you think.
A quick learner says:
What about the rest of the parts that are broken? Is there a live chat I can talk to someone. Possibly saturday night or Sunday or Monday. Whichever works for you.
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid we do not have a live chat, but I can still help you here.

The other hardware you show doesn't look damaged, but if you wanted to replace them then see our 39-107 cover, 39-114L handle, and perhaps even our 36-013-10 hinge, if you needed it. If you need other parts, though, I would need you to specify.
A quick learner says:
I addedd some new Photos. Do you sell Screens? Also the handles that I have don't work. I can open some windows, but I can't close them as the thread is warped. Maybe I should buy one set and see how it works out.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for getting back to us. We do not sell screens, no. And yes, it looks like the worm gear came out of your old operator. That cannot be repaired and you will need a whole new operator to replace it.
A quick learner says:
I have 9 of them like this that don't open properly because the worm gear came out. What will something like this cost me to replace? Are you sure these are Entry Guard parts? Should I Start with one and see how well it works?
Profile picture of Tom
We list all pricing on each part's respective store page. Like I mentioned before, our 39-031 and 39-032 look very similar, but the only way to confirm is to carefully compare our pictures and dimensions to your own hardware and measurements. That way you'll know for sure if they match and no guessing will be necessary.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)