Window Parts Identification Request

A home owner from Virginia says:
I have a number of windows in my house that are all the same make and size (house built in 2003/2004) and the clips supporting the top window have started breaking. The first picture shows the label I found on the window that I took apart. The other two pictures show different views of the two broken clips from that window. The two pictures show different views of the two clips since they are broken in different ways. Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jim
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi Jim! Thanks for choosing SWISCO.

This clip is known as a friction shoe. Our 15-104 might be a good option. Compare its dimensions to the dimensions of your broken clips. Let us know if you think 15-104 is a good fit!
A quick learner from Virginia says:
Mike, I think this is exactly what I need. Thanks so much for helping me out!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You are very welcome. Please get back to us and let us know how you make out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.