SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

1100 MH Patriot Window Repair

A handy person says:
I have series 1100 MH Patriot Windows and I need 4 parts.

Sash size 64"

I've been spending some time on the website over the weekend and all I can say is that "I get it!" Hahaha.

Okay, that said, I have order the following parts:

4 - Series 850 Block and Tackle Rod Balances - Product Code S850-30 (W/1" wide Black Shoe)
2 - Tilt Window Latch, Right Hand - Product Code 26-244
2 - Tilt Window Latch, Left Hand - Product Code 26-243

Hopefully I got this right, but if not, I am really really close and I'll know if I need to make any adjustments, but I think I got it! Thank you for such a great web site.

I need enough parts to completely repair 3 Windows worth. (I'll need 6 Balances, etc...) Please advise price and availability. Thanks guys
A customer submitted photo of window replacement parts.
A customer submitted photo of a crossbow balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It seems like you've made some good choices. For the pivot bar, I would recommend that you take a look at our 26-318 Pivot bar. For the balance, just double check the length and make sure that it matches up. Unfortunately, we do not sell the "T" shoe separately; you would have to purchase an entirely new balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)