Window Replacement Parts for Slocomb Window

A home owner from Owings, Maryland says:
I am looking for 2 small metal parts and 2 plastic couplers that go with a Window made by Slocomb Windows.

The Window measurement is 32-1/4 wide and 17-1/2 high. The window is a till window and the metal part goes inside the top of the window and the plastic part go in the window track and connects to rods that hold up the window when it is open.

Attached are pictures of the metal part I need and the plastic window track slide part I need. The picture of the plastic part is what I ordered from another company. It fits the track, but the circle part doesn't fit the rod properly. I need a different plastic slide part that matches the round circle in the attached picture with the metal part. That plastic part has notches on each side of the circle that allows the window rod to attached to the plastic slide that go up and down in the track.

The metal window part is 3-3/4" long and 11/16" at the widest. It has a PAT # 5704105 and SB1943 on it. The plastic slides are 2" long and 1-1/4" wide.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Our 26-396 pivot bar looks a lot like what you show, but I've been having trouble finding a pivot shoe to go with it. How about our 26-129 pivot bar and 15-188 shoe. Could you use these in your window?
A home owner from Owings, Maryland says:
Thank you for your reply. I think the pivot bar may work. Can you send me a link to the pivot shoe so I can look at it to confirm if it will fit in the track.
Thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I made a typo before. I meant to recommend the 15-188 shoe. Let me know what you think. I also tried it out with our 26-396, and they work together, as well.
A quick learner from Owings, Maryland says:
Thank you for finding the parts for my window. I ordered both parts today. I appreciate you talking the time to track down these parts. I have been searching for them for over a month.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.